Saaremaa has always attracted its guests with our wildlife, history and friendly people. Add some beautiful sandy beaches and joyful culture events for a truly memorable holiday. The top 6 attractions in Saaremaa throughout the years have been:
- Kuressaare bishopric castle-fortification, telling a colourful story of the past of Saaremaa with its rooms full of history.
- Kaali meteorite crater, demonstrating the power and unpredictability of the nature
- Angla windmill hill and heritage culture centre, teaching us about ancient traditions and way of life
- Panga bluff, painting a picture of the Ice Age, crust uplift and ancient plant and insect fossils
- Vilsandi National Park, allowing us to admire the beauty of wildlife in orchids, flocks of migrating birds and lighthouses
- Sääre lighthouse, which is the highest with it’s 52 meters in the Baltic Sea, guarantees a beautiful view to the surroundings from the viewing platform
In addition to traditional attractions, sunny hiking trails, galleries full of art, handicraft workshops, architecture full of history and unspoiled wildlife are yours to discover.