With the COVID-19 safety label, we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
On our islands, there’s room for everyone, both for those who love hiking trails and those who enjoy sitting in the cafés. And although you have the opportunity to spend hours here without seeing a soul, islanders are very committed to your safety.
In Estonia, the label “You are safe here!” is used to indicate companies who are dedicated to ensuring COVID-19 safety. We highly recommend visiting those companies who have that sticker in their window and/or a label on their website.
If you see this label at the service provider’s place of service or on their website / social media channels, the service provider has declared that:
- Employees do not come to work if they display any signs of illness.
- Employees regularly disinfect their hands and keep them clean.
- Employees inform all visitors about the COVID-19-related code of conduct.
- Customer service representatives and visitors can maintain social distancing indoors.
- Disinfectants are available to everyone.
- Employees monitor visitors and, if necessary, send home any person displaying symptoms of illness.
- Surfaces that the person with symptoms of illness has come into contact with will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Alcohol is not sold to people showing signs of intoxication and people who are intoxicated are asked to leave.
- Indoor rooms are constantly ventilated.
Joining the Goodwill Agreement, and meeting the conditions set therein, are based on the company’s self-assessment and responsibility.
The customer also has a responsibility to ensure a safe service and work environment for everyone – follow the instructions of the Health Board and act responsibly!
Provide feedback on the COVID-19 safety label initiative!
Feedback helps service providers to improve their service. Based on the feedback, we are also able to evaluate the compliance of the service provider with the Goodwill Agreement. If necessary, we will remove the service provider’s safety sticker and the corresponding label from Visit Saaremaa and Visit Estonia tourism websites. Provide feedback
Find companies with the quality label!